HVLS Fan Dealers in Coimbatore
HVLS Fan Dealers in Coimbatore– Maruthi Engineering solution is the high quality and best performance HVLS Fan at best price in Coimbatore.
HVLS Fan Dealers in Coimbatore – Maruthi Engineering solutions is the best HVLS Fan dealers and supplier to provide a HVLS fan. The high volume, low speed (HVLS) fan is designed to circulate the air in your facility more efficiently and effectively in our company. HVLS fans slowly circulate a large amount of air as the air is pulled from above the fan and pushed down in a conical shape to the floor below. HVLS Fans is used to describe the fact that these large fans move a high volume of air while spinning at a low rotational speed. More specifically, an HVLS fan is defined as any mechanical fan measuring more than seven feet in diameter.
How do HVLS fans work?
HVLS fans work on the principle that cool moving air breaks up the moisture-saturated boundary layer surrounding the body and accelerates evaporation to produce a cooling effect. Ceiling fans produce a column of air as they turn. This column of air moves down and out along the floor.
The high volume, low speed (HVLS) industrial ceiling fan is designed to circulate the air in your facility more efficiently and effectively. What is an HVLS fan? HVLS fans are large industrial fans that typically measure 6 feet and up. These fans are meant to circulate a large amount of air by using air streams.
The benefits of HVLS fans
Here are six ways you can benefit from HVLS fans in your industrial space.
- Cooling Breezes.
- Heat Destratification.
- Lower Energy Costs.
- Reduced Risk of Condensation.
- Improved Air Quality.
- Happier Workers.
How to choose a HVLS Fan?
- Air temperature.
- Relative Humidity (Higher humidity reduces the evaporative cooling effect)
- Occupant activity level (Higher activity levels generally produce more perspiration and therefore more cooling.)
- Amount of Clothing (The more clothing worn, the less skin is exposed for cooling)
- Air Velocity.
Which fans are less noisy?
- Best Overall: Lasko Portable Electric 42″ Oscillating Tower Fan.
- Runner Up: Taotronics Tower Fan 35” 65°Oscillating Cooling Fan.
- Best Budget: Honeywell Ht-900 Turboforce Air Circulator Fan.
- Best Upgrade: Dyson Air Multiplier Am06 Table Fan.
- Best Pedestal: Honeywell Advanced Quietset With Noise Reduction Fan
We are the leading supplier for High velocity fans move large quantities of air at high speeds. They are often used for cooling, but can also be used to dry out areas that have been flooded, get rid of fumes, and for other such purposes. Because of their many uses, they come in a variety of sizes, mounting methods, and even a few different shapes.